Bilingual Executive Assistant
Multinational Firm (Fashion & Fragrance), Barcelona
Our client, a global player in the fashion and fragrance industry is currently looking for a Bilingual Executive Assistant to Assist their Head of EMEA (Executive VP), based in Barcelona.
Responsibilities (not limited to) will include:
Complex agenda management across geographies and time zones, anticipating conflicts and prioritising effectively
Act as the gatekeeper of VPs time, deflecting with tact where necessary
Inbox and correspondence management, responding on VPs behalf when appropriate and necessary
Point-to-point travel logistics are often subject to last minute changes and special requests (flights, approved hotels, chauffeur etc.)
Liaison with team of Executive Assistants in EMEA offices to facilitate local organisation when Executive VP travelling
Act as lynchpin between the Executive VP and other Executives, external stakeholders and staff (VP sits on ExCom)
Ensure Executive VP is prepared and has all necessary details for upcoming meetings & relevant tech is prepared, working closely with marketing and communication departments for presentations and materials
Draft and edit correspondence, reports and other documents
Conduct research and provide background information on various topics
Coordinate small and larger events from inception to completion
Oversee timelines, checklists, and projects to ensure timely and orderly completion
Attend meetings and take precise minutes as required, ensuring items actioned
Facilitate special requests/projects and initiatives as needed
Ad hoc support as required
Candidates must have a bilingual level of English/Spanish, whilst French will be viewed favourably. A relevant University degree and at least 5 years EA experience supporting a Senior Executive is also a prerequisite. Candidates must be able to manage standard Tech (Microsoft 365, Zoom Software, Slack, etc.) with ease. Previous project management experience will also be viewed favourably.
The ideal candidate will be sharp, exceptionally organised, highly intuitive and able to manage multiple priorities at any one time. They will be a natural communicator and enjoy building relationships at all levels, acting with a professional demeanour at all times. Discretion is of the utmost importance for this position as the chosen individual will be privy to sensitive information.
Location – Barcelona
Salary – Competitive
Timetable – Full time, flexible starting times
Benefits – Benefit package provided
Hybrid/On site: Hybrid work policy
Incorporation – September 2023
Contract: Permanent (subject to trial period)
If you are interested in this role, please send a copy of your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Reference 660.
- Agenda management for founders: taking strategic priorities into consideration in order to optimise time management
Travel, events and logistics: Planning and coordination of client events and national/international travel (flights, hotels, itineraries)
- Contracts & Legal Documentation: Contract preparation and review (purchase/sale), proofreading documentation, liaison with gestoría, banks, notaries, etc.
- Negotiation and management of suppliers: negotiation, search for providers and benchmarking options to present to founders
- Documentation & Administration: Prepare decks, presentations and documents for potential clients
- Supporting Partner with reviewing, translating (Spanish & English), summarising and processing legal and financial documentation
- Communication: Manage flow of incoming firm communication, prioritise and redirect accordingly according to strategic objectives
- Project management and follow up to advancement and completion of projects: overseeing work with architects/design/renovation workers on site, solving potential issues that may arise, acting as key point of contact
- Preparing/sending invoices and providing follow up, expense reports
- Act as key point of contact for clients
- Ad hoc personal tasks as required: personal travel, agenda etc.
- Essentially, the chosen candidate will ensure that all back-office tasks areorganised so that the founders can focus on strategic and commercial efforts
Candidates should have a bilingual level of English and will ideally have circa five years’ previous experience in a Project Management, Paralegal or Executive Assistant capacity (consulting, legal background a plus). A credible Degree (Law
or Management) will be considered favourably. They must be able to manage standard Tech (Mac/PC, Office, Google Workspace, VC Software) with ease. A clean driving licence and vehicle is a plus for this position.
The selected candidate will be hard working, naturally proactive and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. They will be agile, open minded, able to prioritise and deliver.
Location – Madrid, Chamartín
Salary – Dependent on experience
Timetable – 9.00h – 18.00h (Fridays 9.00h – 15.00h)
Contract – Permanent
Incorporation – September 2023
If you are interested in this role, send a copy of your English CV to email@example.com quoting Reference 652.