Bilingual Executive Assistant
Investment Banking, Madrid
Our client, an investment/financial services firm are looking for a versatile Bilingual Executive Assistant to provide support to their investment banking division in Madrid.
Working in a tight team of EAs, Responsibilities (among others) include:
- Complex calendar management for Partners, Directors and team
- Conference call set up with multiple participants and liaising with clients based in various time zones via email (flexibility regarding timetable required to ensure timely responses)
- Create documents for team in support of meetings/conference calls, including presentation decks, reports, and proposals
- Prepare documentation such as engagement letters, NDA’s etc. according to house style
- Manage domestic and international travel arrangements
- Ensure all relevant client and deal information/documents are up to date
- Expenses, credit card reconciliation
- Event organisation for client entertaining or team events
- Ensuring all administrative needs are covered so the team can fully focus on analysis and/or commercial activities
Candidates must have a bilingual level of Spanish and English and hold a credible Degree. They should have circa 3/4 years’ previous experience as an Executive Assistant (banking or consulting backgrounds viewed favourably) and use standard Tech with ease (Office package, Excel, PowerPoint, Zoom and internal systems).
The ideal candidate will display a high level of efficiency and able to adapt to changing priorities and volumes of work. They will enjoy becoming an integral part of a team and working in a fast paced and rewarding environment.
Location – Madrid
Salary – Dependent on experience
Timetable – Full time
Contract – Permanent
Incorporation – Immediate
If you are interested in this role, send a copy of your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Reference 648.