Bilingual Corporate Administrator and Family Office Manager
Our client, a HNWI based across various countries, is seeking to recruit a Corporate Administrator and Family Office Manager on a permanent contract basis – part time or full time. This person will ideally be located in Luxembourg or between Madrid and Luxembourg.
The Corporate Administrator will deal with all aspects of administration of the companies, act as a central point of contact with the view to coordinate and deliver the day-to-day administration service, identifying and anticipating possible problem areas, and offering suitable solutions.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Coordination of Real Estate investments, primarily in Spain
- Oversight and supervision of financial holding, including private equity and portfolio investments
- Manage all payments and transfers between holding company in Luxembourg and portfolio firms (based across countries and in differing currencies)
- Maintenance of bank accounts and payments, including execution of day-to-day of the company expenses
- Coordination of Family Office payments (household bills, utilities contracts for residences, insurance documentation)
- Coordination with accountants of relevant tax submission and reporting to the relevant tax authorities
- Coordination of the approval of the statutory financial statements (e.g.: annual accounts)
- Organisation and preparation of director and shareholder meetings
- Preparation of standard shareholder resolutions
- Maintenance of the companies’ files
- Basic book-keeping
- Bank reconciliation
- Liaison with relevant stakeholders
- Implement and maintain controls relevant to the position
- General administrative duties & ad hoc projects/tasks as required
Candidates must be Bilingual or a native English speaker (this role will be conducted in English). Knowledge of Spanish is a plus whilst French and German will be viewed favourably too. Two to three years previous experience as a company administrator/accountant/controller is a prerequisite for this role. A relevant University degree will also be valued. The ability to manage standard Tech applications is required whilst Real Estate investment knowledge would also be an advantage.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised with a systematic approach. They will pay excellent attention to detail and be able to perform under pressure. They will be responsible, independent and comfortable working in a small but busy team.
Location – Luxembourg or between Madrid and Luxembourg (must be willing to travel within the EU)
Salary – Remuneration will be market related and commensurate with experience and seniority
Timetable – Flexible working hours
Contract – Permanent
Incorporation – Immediate
If you are interested in this role, send a copy of your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Reference 654.