Bilingual Executive Assistant
Private Equity, Madrid
Our client, an esteemed global Private Equity firm, is currently looking for an ambitious Bilingual Executive Assistant to provide support their Head of Spain (Partner), Managing Director and Vice Presidents.
Responsibilities (among others) will include:
- Flawless management of demanding agenda
- Anticipating and managing schedule conflicts, rescheduling calendars according to strategic priorities and business objectives
- Strategic coordination of meetings/videocalls with multiple participants based across multiple global locations and time zones
- Global travel organisation and logistics: flights, hotels, transfers etc.
- Liaising with clients and developing relationships with client EAs to facilitate smooth organisation of meetings and conference calls
- Work in conjunction with team of international and local Executive Assistants and build rapport to help facilitate scheduling
- Prepare documentation: pitches, NDAs etc.
- Reconcile credit card statements and submit expense reports for the Executive as well as manage other related budgets/expenses
- Assisting with back office tasks as required (expense reports, database and adding contacts to the database)
- Scheduling meetings and reserving meeting rooms
- Ad hoc support tasks as and when required by team
Candidates must have a bilingual level of English/Spanish and a relevant University degree is a positive. A solid grasp of standard Tech and applications (Office, Google Workspace, Zoom, Slack, CRM software etc.) is required. It is essential that candidates hold a minimum of 4-5 years’ experience, ideally in management consulting, investment banking or a fast growth firm.
It is essential that candidates are bilingual, as this role is predominately English speaking. It is essential that they are able maintain composure and deliver in this high-performance, international environment.
Location – Madrid, Barrio Salamanca
Salary – Competitive + Discretionary Bonus + Exceptional benefit package
Timetable – Full time 09.00 – 18.00h
Incorporation – ASAP
This position is predominately office based.
If you are interested in this role, send a copy of your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Reference 656.